What is Cankerex?
This is a review of our #1 choice, Cankerex. The manufacturer of this natural supplement claims it provides relief for canker sore symptoms by decreasing pain and inflammation during the onset of an outbreak while reducing the time needed for healing. The product has strong antimicrobial, antiviral and antioxidant properties and contains a number of vitamins and minerals, all of which are needed by the body to fight off the canker sore as quickly as possible and prevent the from occurring again in the future.
The ingredients used for making this supplement include:
- Aluminum Potassium Sulfate – Soothes & cleanses, removing the moisture from the sore to speed up healing.
- Holy Basil – An extract that provides medicinal, antiviral & antimicrobial properties to heal & prevent.
- Propolis – An antibacterial substance produced by bees that helps reduce swelling & aids healing.
- Licorice – Provides powerful antibacterial properties, numbing the affected area & sealing the canker sore.
- Lysine – Boost Lysine deficiencies to suppress outbreaks & promote healing.
- Folic Acid – Boost Folic Acid deficiencies to suppress outbreaks & promote healing.
- Vitamin B12 – Increase vitamin B12 levels to aid prevention, provide pain relief, reduce severity & duration.
The manufacturer recommends taking a pinch of the powder in your mouth, leaving it there for a minute to a minute and a half and then spitting it out afterward. Your mouth will fill up with saliva, which you will use with the residual powder to thoroughly swish around for a couple of minutes, which, when you’ve finished, will spit out. For best results, repeat this two to three times a day. For long term use, mix a pinch of powder with some water and use it as a mouthwash one to two times a week. The manufacturer has not specified the time needed for the first result to become noticeable and how long you should use the product, but it’s reasonable to say it should be used until all the symptoms are gone and occasionally for preventive measures.
The price for one 30ml (1oz) bottle of Cankerex is $49.95. You can buy a package of two for $69.90, four for $111.80 and six bottles for just $139.80. This is a great saving for canker sore sufferers, especially as this product can be used as preventative mouthwash.
* Buying Tip: If you click on the gift icon next to the logo on their website, a 15% discount will be applied to your purchase in the cart. This will make it the cheapest around! Even cheaper than Amazon! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Possible Side Effects
Individuals with underlying medical conditions, those taking additional medications and pregnant and nursing women should consult with their doctor before using supplements, including this one.
As you are aware, not everyone will experience the same results when taking a remedy, and if you are by any chance unsatisfied with this product, the manufacturer is offering you a money back guarantee within 60 days. You can simply return the portion you haven’t used and get a full refund.
A number of testimonials available on the product website state that this product was actually recommended to them by their physician, family member or a colleague, and they seem fairly satisfied with how much Cankerex has helped them.
The Bottom Line
Many people experience the discomfort of canker sores at some point in their lives, especially during times of stress. Many sufferers have recurrent problems with them, making their lives a misery. Cankerex is an all-natural product designed with those individuals in mind, providing relief quickly, speeding up healing time, promoting oral health and preventing the sores from appearing again in the most natural way possible.